Content Cleaning, Packing, Moving & Pricing in New Orleans
Helping You Document Your Losses in the Aftermath of a Disaster
Going through all your belongings in the aftermath of a disaster may be a painful undertaking, but it is an important one especially if you want to be able to receive a fair amount of contents coverage from your insurance company. At Claims Consulting & Contracting, we can help you with all your needs when it comes to the contents of your home. From sorting to packing as well as inventory and pricing, our team can help. With over 20 years of experience helping clients who were in the same situation as yours, we are committed to ensuring that the contents in your home will be properly cared for.
Our contents services in Louisianainclude:
- Sorting your items between salvageable and unsalvageable
- Thorough inventory of your losses
- Careful packing of salvageable contents
- Moving of salvageable contents in safe location
- Cleaning and restoring of the items to pre-loss condition
To know more about our contents service or other restoration services, give us a call at (504) 608-1770!
Tips for Filing Your Contents Claims
If you don’t know where to start when it comes to filing for your contents coverage, our professional team is here for you. We can provide you with a detailed inventory of each and every item in your property that was affected by the flood or fire and work with you to find proof of ownership and determine their value. We then put this in a format as required by your insurer and include all the necessary documents and replacement value to ensure a full and swift recovery.
Below are some helpful tips that you should keep in mind when filing for your contents claim:
- Report your claim to your insurer as soon as possible
- Get organized by properly documenting your losses and finding proof of ownership
- Go room to room and take photos or videos of your home and all its contents
- Do not throw anything away until you have reviewed your policy
- Never rush into a quick settlement with your insurer
- Do not intentionally claim items that you did not have
- Be open to depreciation losses but don’t let the insurer give you only the bare minimum
- Keep in mind that the decision on what to do with your claims benefit is solely up to you
Request a Contents Service in New Orleans Today
Claims Consulting & Contracting is dedicated to helping disaster victims like you. As a seasoned New Orleans claims consultant, we have seen how insurance companies consistently try to trick or intimidate people into settling for lower claims or ineffective solutions for the restoration of their home. It’s time that we level the playing field and ensure the benefits you rightfully deserve.
Get in touch with us today so we can guide you through the entire claims and restoration process. Call (504) 608-1770 today!